What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
If you wish, you can set your browser to notify you on the screen if you are going to receive a cookie. The user can configure his or her computer so as not to receive these cookies, but this will not prevent access to the information on the website.
The website www.oceaniatravel.es uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which provides a service of measurement and analysis of navigation. To find more information and disable the use of these cookies you can visit the following link: http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Information about cookies used on this website:
- Name: Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Source: Google Inc
- Collects: Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details on browsers used.
- Purpose: Statistical reports on website traffic, total audience and audience in a given advertising campaign.
- When installed: When accessing the website
- Expires: When closing the browser
We never store the personal data of our users, unless you want to register, voluntarily, in any of the sections enabled for this purpose within the website, in order to make use of the services we make available and to receive information about promotions and content of interest.